Getting Started Creating Businesses with Residual Incomer
Hi! I’m Yaro Park, creator of the Residual Incomer blog. If you are looking to start an online business from scratch or improve existed one, you got in the right place! I will help you with this for free, and you can start your journey from guides below:
- Hello World – My first introduction post about my goals and plans.
- Online vs Offline Business – 8 Reasons why I started an online business post. I compared cons and pros of both business structures and explained why online business is better.
- List of Online Business Ideas – You will find there a list of online business ideas and that ones I am converting to businesses.
- Market Research Analyst – How to do market research analyst to find out if your business idea will work and you will able easily compete.
- How To Build a Website From Scratch – I describe step by step how you can create a website for your business in 6 steps.
- Keyword Research – Crucial step when building your online business. I explained how to do keyword research to rank easily content on your website in search engines to be on the top of search engines result (SERP).
- WP Suggester Plugin – Learn about the plugin I developed! It will help you to increase conversion and leads on your website!
My goals are simple:
- To learn how to create and grow online businesses that bring values to people.
- Bring value to people by providing free information, tutorials, guides, articles and educating them.
- Get freedom and independence from employers and corporations.
- To teach people how to create businesses that bring value to other people and makes our world a better place.
- Create multiple recognizable brands.
Businesses I currently have:
- 1 Brand-able Website – Recognizable brand that will have significant traffic and big customer base, a potential online business that will quickly convert to offline business.
- 2 AdSense Websites – Blogs or websites that bring profit by selling ads on each page. Currently, I am using Google AdSense and it pays when people click on ads.
- 1 Guest Blog Website – People can pay to post their guest posts to increase the authority of their website that they backlink in their guest posts.
- 6 Amazon Affiliate Websites – Websites are promoting Amazon products by comparing and reviewing products in particular niches to help customers to choose best products. Amazon affiliate program pays per purchase made by referring customers to the Amazon.[/sociallocker]
It’s not a simple journey, and I am working hard to convert my ideas into value-able businesses.
If you are interested in the information I provide and my business ideas then please subscribe to my newsletters below to be on the top of latest news and updates and receive the exclusive business and blogging tips!